48-Hrs Minimum Notice Required For Showings
Bed/Bath: 1bd / 2ba
Type: Live/Work Loft-Unfurnished
Parking: 1-Car w/ Private Garage Included
Terms: 1 Year Lease Terms
Elegant 2-Level Live/Work Loft with Parking in South Beach
The South End Lofts, built by the Martin Building Company in 1997, is an 18-unit live/work loft community steps from AT&T Park, the Embarcadero and the 4th and King Caltrain station. The building is known for its signature finishes including custom woodworking, exposed architectural steel, smooth-finish shower stucco and polished concrete floors. Unique design features such as low-voltage cable lighting and steel stairs and railings provide an exceptional industrial canvas for your design plans.
- 2-level loft with high ceilings
- Large industrial-type windows with custom coverings
- Dramatic staircase creating and dividing the living and dining area
- Gourmet kitchen includes gas range, microwave, refrigerator, dishwasher, disposal, pendant lighting and custom maple cabinets
- Radiant heat in tinted concrete floors
- Hardwood floors in mezzanine area
- Cable and sconce lighting in mezzanine
- Stackable washer/dryer in closet
- 1-car private garage parking included
- Additional storage
- Pre-wired for burglar alarm
- Secure telephone entry system
- Common area roof deck with built-in gas barbecue and panoramic city views
- Owner pays water, garbage and radiant heat
For decades, the real estate in the South Beach neighborhood of San Francisco had mainly consisted of warehouses, storage yards and dilapidated piers. Beginning in 1981, however, the City began to transform the area into a mixed-use development.
Now one of the ritziest neighborhoods in the City (South Beach is considered by some to be the new Nob Hill ), this neighborhood is home to some of the most desirable and valued real estate, condominiums, live/work lofts, and interior design stores in San Francisco.
In a Word
One of the most prominent features of South Beach is AT&T Park , home of the World Champion San F...
More About South Beach